My Snow Woman Friend, Broomy!

This is my snow woman friend that I made with a little description about her. I made her near Christmas with a special google slide that my teacher posted.

Made in Google Slides. Screenshot taken by Pineapple Palooza.

Have you ever made a snowman or snow woman friend before?

Write a story about Broomy!

5 thoughts on “My Snow Woman Friend, Broomy!

1. Dear Pineapple Palooza,

I really liked your snowman and I also thought it was clever that you named her Broomy. Do you think she can clean my room for me?

I have never made a snowman or a snowwoman before but I have made a snow angel before. Have you ever made a snow angel before?
    Great job, Pineapple Palooza.

From,
    Homerun Blog

• Dear Homerun Blog,

Thank you so much for posting your wonderful comment on my blog!

Yes, Broomy would love to clean your room! I asked her, and she grew so excited that I had to calm her down. She rarely gets to clean anything anymore, so she is very happy.

No, I have not made a snow angel before, but I would like to!
      How do you make a snow angel?
      Where have you gone to play in the snow?

Your blogging buddy,
      Pineapple Palooza

2. Dear Pineapple Palooza,
    I’ve never made a snowman before but I imagine it would be really fun! I hope I can soon make a snowman because it would really be an amazing experience. Maybe this weekend might be a really good time for this because the mountains are now full of snow.

Have you ever gone snowboarding or skiing? What’s your favorite?

From,
    Julian

3. Dear Pineapple Palooza,

Broomy is very cool! I like that she is wearing snow sneakers! She is also very stylish with all her lipstick and eyeshadow! I have never made a snowman before, and I have never experienced snow before either. Someday I would love to experience pretty white snow.

Have you ever seen snow before?

What is your favorite thing about Broomy?

Your blogging buddy,
    Cheerful Chinchilla

• Dear Cheerful Chinchilla,

Thank you for your brilliant comment! I read your comment to Broomy and she appreciates your compliments about her makeup and shoes.

Yes, I have been in the snow before. I have been to lots of places where you can go skiing. The most recent place that we went to is Frazier Park. My family and I went sledding and we built a snow woman. We did not get snowfall, but my family thought we did because since it was so windy, the snow on the high evergreen trees were blowing into our faces!

My favorite thing about Broomy is where her name came from, her broom! I like the broom because it sometimes reminds me that I have to clean my room. (I hope Broomy will clean my room for me!)

What is your favorite thing about my snow woman friend?
      Have you ever made a virtual snowman or snow woman? If you haven’t, would you like to?

Your blogging buddy,
      Pineapple Palooza