My Tiger Drawing

Here is my tiger drawing that I made over the weekend. I watched an ArtForKidsHub video to make it.

A tiger drawing that Pineapple Palooza made from ArtForKidsHub. Screenshot taken by Pineapple Palooza.

Down below is the step-by-step tutorial from artforkidshub.com which I used to make the drawing. It’s a bit tricky, but don’t give up. Share your tiger drawings here.

What do you think of my tiger drawing?

Make up a story about a tiger and share it here!

How To Draw A Realistic Tiger Head

One thought on “My Tiger Drawing

1. Dear Pineapple palooza,

I really like your post about the tiger drawing. Was it easy or hard? I made it and in my opinion, It was so tricky! What other drawings do you like to draw?

I love to draw about real-life things like people, animals, sometimes cartoons and basically anything! Have you ever drawn a cartoon character? I like to draw Gumball from “The amazing world of gumball”.

I have a question for you, do you like to make slime? Here is a link to how to make slime. I watch it over and over again because it’s so good! Here is the link https://www.yout-ube.com/watch?v=RVXjTbzN3GI
    Can I see your slime when done? Also, how’s It going where you are? I am freezing feet to toes here! How about you?

Your buddy,
    Coconut Queen